(1) There are over half a million children in foster care in the United States on any given day. While we are certain that parental care has the greatest potential for ensuring the welfare of these children, not enough people are willing to open their lives to the problems of raising other people’s children. We cannot begin to ensure that each child has a home.
- Mike Canfield Co-President FPAWS testifys on “drop-in” monitoring of foster parents
- Fostering Connections Legislation Finally Begins to Have Effect
- From a Distance…things will look great!
- We don’t have to really improve foster care – just manage it…
- What is happening to family home foster care in Washington?
- National Foster Care Month – FPAWS, get a move on!
- More Harm than Help
- Foster Youth and Homelessness – Findings of a National Study
- The Problem – As I See It…